Fee AssistanceUpdated Monday December 1, 2014 by North Lake Little League.
2015 Fee Assistance
North Lake Little League is committed to enabling children of all backgrounds to play baseball or softball. Our Fee Assistance program is available to all residents and prospective players.
To request Fee Assistance, please fill out the attached form and return to President@northlakell.org by January 15th. All requests are confidential.
Please consider volunteering to offset your player’s fee. Your time volunteering with the North Lake Little League is invaluable and can make a difference in the experience of our kids and the success of our league. Some ways to volunteer:
In many ways, volunteering your time is as valuable a contribution to the league as the standard cash payment.
Confidentiality and Privacy:
North Lake Little League is committed to maintaing privacy. We do not ask for, or collect, financial information as part of this process. To ensure your privacy, the League maintains the following Confidentiality Policy:
1) President receives Fee Assistance requests.
2) President brings anonymized request to the Players Agent team for approval
3) Once approved, President creates the appropriate discount code and helps the parent/player register with it.
4) President maintains an anonymous spreadsheet of approved Fee Assistance amounts, and shares this with the Treasurer (for budgeting purposes)
5) Once a player is registered, the President deletes/destroys the Fee Assistance request.
6) President will only share information about the Fee Assistance request with the initial requestor(s) listed on the application.
Contact President@NorthLakeLL.org with any questions